What am I going to do with my last week before inservice begins?
- Practice piano (I have a lesson on Thursday)
- Rehearsals for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (click the link to get tickets!)
- Meet with other organizers of The Woodlands Chamber Music Project to discuss our future.
- Clean up my apartment one last time
- See a new show or art experience
- Return library books
- Try to consciously Sharpen the Saw
I guess it's going to be a busy one. Anyone have exciting plans for this week?
What I'm Reading
- Still working my way through Drew McManus's blog archives over at Adaptistration. I'm in March of 2012 as I write this. Fortunately it seems he's taken a short hiatus until next Monday so maybe I'll catch up by then!
- The Nantucket Diary of Ned Rorem. I haven't spent much time listening to Rorem's music (I will be checking out some scores when I go to the library tomorrow), but his writing is a pleasure to read. This particular book is more tinged with melancholy than previous ones, as it chronicles his advancing age.